Regional Sales Manager
VIA Global Health, through its global online procurement platform and network of commercial distributors in low- and middle-income countries, is filling a niche in the global distribution ecosystem for health equipment and supplies.
To date, VIA has touched the lives of over 4 million people in more than 80 countries, solving access inequities around the globe and changing how medical equipment is purchased. In turn, medical equipment providers are missing out on the fasting growing segment of their target markets.
VIA is closing the gap between unmet demand in emerging economies and the medical device suppliers needing to reach global markets.
The Regional Sales Manager will be required to drive the sales effort for VIA Global Health across Africa.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya || Role scope: Across African markets
Posted on: March 29, 2022 || Closing date: April 29, 2022
- Actively participate in the development and execution of the following commercial activities:
- Territory and Account Planning
- Pipeline Management
- Strategic Account Management (SAM) Process
- Solution Assessment, Design and Positioning
- Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to drive profitable new business.
- Full responsibility for potential sales in key regions, including regional forecasting and target performance achievements.
- Focus on a concept sell, creating the customer need and helping them to define their decision criteria.
- Develop customer benefit metrics and articulate the value of the VIA proposition to multiple levels of VIA’s customer base.
- Work with all levels of the sales organization to plan and build strategies for optimum positioning of VIA’s solutions to the core buyers.
- Be accountable for meeting a sales goal and expense budget of him/herself and the entire territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field, required.
- 5+ years of experience within the healthcare / medical device industry.
- Proven track record of success in all respects of selling and leadership.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage executive and senior level interactions.
How to Apply:
Select the button, “Apply here” and fill out the form. Make sure you attach your resume, and give a short (max. 250 words) statement explaining why you think you would be a good fit for VIA and this role. Applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are submitted, until the application deadline. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.