At VIA Global Health, our mission is to create universal access to the tools that enable quality healthcare in underserved markets, and we are building an impact-driven Marketing team to help us reach our goals. The Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help us reach and connect with buyers in our markets and scale our marketing efforts to drive growth within the organization.
VIA Global Health is a global organization, so in this role you’ll be responsible for creating and executing high-impact work while collaborating with several different teams across different time zones. We are looking for a team player who can comfortably collaborate with others and communicate effectively. You will be a key contributor to our team — you are organized, impact-driven, and looking for a company to grow with.
This is an entry-level role based out of Nairobi, Kenya, and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Ready to make an impact? VIA has ambitious goals and we’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys thinking creatively, taking on exciting new challenges, and can adapt quickly to change. If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you!
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns that drive growth at the acquisition, engagement, and delight stages of the customer journey.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with the planning and execution of VIA’s product marketing and brand marketing strategies including email, web content, social media, and paid media.
- Research and write product marketing content for emails, social media, ads, website pages, and other channels.
- Collaborate with team members across the organization to generate new ideas for marketing content and campaigns and bring those ideas to life.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Create visually engaging materials such as document templates, emails, presentations, and other graphics that reinforce the VIA brand.
- University or college degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing principles and practices – preference for experience within VIA’s primary market (Sub-Saharan Africa).
- Strong proof-reading and communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Graphic design and photo/video editing skills – no need to be a Photoshop master but experience using Canva or another software to create graphics.
- Start-up mindset – meaning you are adaptable, curious, creative, and willing to learn.
- Marketing analytics and reporting experience.
- Experience with HubSpot and/or other marketing automation systems.
- Experience with web design & development.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Posted on: April 9, 2022
Salary: Commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Select the button, “Apply here” and fill out the form. Make sure you attach your resume, and give a short (max. 250 words) statement explaining why you think you would be a good fit for VIA and this role.
Applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are submitted, until the application deadline. .
About VIA Global Health
VIA Global Health, through its global online procurement platform and network of commercial distributors in low- and middle-income countries, is filling a niche in the global distribution ecosystem for health equipment and supplies.
To date, VIA has touched the lives of over 5 million people in more than 80 countries, solving access inequities around the globe and changing how medical equipment is purchased. VIA is closing the gap between unmet demand in emerging economies and the medical device suppliers needing to reach global markets.
We are building a company culture that inspires our team members to do their best work. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, humility, respect for others, innovation and learning, and commitment to the mission.