A new user can be trained to operate the Pumani in less than one day, and a user manual and repair manual are included with the system.
Adjusting the settings is as easy as turning a knob or filling a water bottle.
Total (blended) Flow
- 0 to 10 L/min
- 0 to 10 L/min
- 5-8 cm H2O
- 220 Volts
Max Power Consumption
- 15 Watts
- Can also blend room air with oxygen from a concentrator or oxygen tank.
- Patient Tubing (3x)
- Hat Clips (6x)
- Tube Holders (x3)
- Power Cord UK plug (x1)
- Nasal Prongs Variety Pack (1x size 0, 1x size 1, 1x size 2, 1x size 3, 1x size 4, 1x size 5)
- Large Hat (x1)
- Medium Hat (x1)
- Small Hat (x1)
Optional Accessories & Add-ons
- Pumani bubbleCPAP Circuit (10 pack)
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size Variety
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 000
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 0
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 1
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 2
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 3
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 4
- Pumani Nasal Prong Pack – Size 5
- Pumani Fish Elbow Pack
- Pumani Hat Pack – Size Small
- Pumani Hat Pack – Size Medium
- Pumani Hat Pack – Size Large
- Pumani Hat Clip Pack
- Pumani Bottle (bubbleCPAP)
- Pumani Filter
- Pumani Patient Tubing (bubbleCPAP)
- Pumani Tube Holder (bubbleCPAP)
Product Documents, Manuals & Brochures
Frequently Asked Questions
ISO 13485 Certificate
Does the Pumani bCPAP require a separate compressed air source or O2 blender?
What are the power requirements for the Pumani bCPAP?
Do I need a voltage converter with the Pumani bCPAP?
The Pumani runs on 220 volt AC (wall) power. If your facility uses 220 V AC power, you do not need a voltage converter. If your facility uses 120 V AC power, you do not need a voltage converter either. You may still need an adapter on the end of the power cord to plug the cord into your outlet.
Can I use different accessories with the Pumani bCPAP if I run out of accessories?
No, the Pumani accessories are designed specifically to provide the correct levels of flow and pressure to the patient. If you use different accessories that are not part of the Pumani bCPAP product, you may provide an unsafe level of flow or pressure to the patient and harm the patient. We recommend that you ONLY use Pumani accessories with the Pumani bCPAP unit.
I have more specific questions, where can I find the answers?
For more specific questions regarding assembly, use, cleaning, maintenance and repair, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions document available for download.
Not available at this time