Designed to be used for thermal regulation or rewarming in prehospital and intrahospital transport, emergency and disaster transport, and to provide warming in the case of power outage or incubator shortage. The IncuBlanket’s ease of access quick-release buckle and arm flaps allow for intermittent monitoring. The arm and contoured leg flaps permit quick access to the baby for vitals monitoring, blood draws, and heel pricks. The InstaWarmer is a latex free, wipeable pack that can withstand 1,000 lbs of weight. The IncuBlanket and InstaWarmer are durable for more than 100 standard hot water sterilization washes – machine or manual.
Fully non-electric, reusable IncuBlanket Series 200 prevents infant hypothermia by creating a secure thermal environment which is produced by a chemical heating pack in the back of the blanket that heats to 100% within a few minutes with instant, controlled warmth for 5-8 hours. Heat is evenly distributed by infant blanket’s metalized polyethylene film and polyester layer.
Clinically evaluated and validated by CNN Award-Winning Innovator, Dr. Ranjan Pejaver who is a pediatrician and neonatologist in Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore and has 33 years of experience in these fields. Moreover, all materials are CPSIA compliant, medical- and food-grade for infant use. Fabrics meet the stringent standards set by the US Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead, phthalates and flammability. Can be stored in standard humidity and room temperature.
- IncuBlanket Dimensions: 81.28 x 101.6 x 4.44 cm (32″ x 40″ x 1.75”)
- IncuBlanket Weight: 0.512kg (1.128lbs)
- InstaWarmer Dimensions: 40.6 cm x 22.8 cm x 2.5 cm (16″ x 9″ x 1″)
- InstaWarmer Weight: 1.855 kg (4.09 lbs)
- External: Medical vinyl
- Internal Layer: Metalized interior polyethylene film and polyester
- CPSIA Certified: Contains no lead, BPA, phthalates or other harmful chemicals
- External Flexible Polymer Film: 100% medical grade polyurethane; latex free
- Pack Contents: Non-toxic materials; metal disk
- Peak Temperature: 102.2°F (39°C)
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.8°C
- Benchtop Measurement Accuracy (+-°C): ±0.1°C @ 30°C to 42°C
- Clinical Measurement Accuracy (+-°C): ±0.1°C @ 30°C to 42°C
- Maximum CO2 Concentration: Not applicable like typical radiant warmers in that the infant’s face is never covered and CO2 concentrations do not build up near the face
- Alarms Included in Device: None
- Consumables Required: Warmer pack and blanket are reusable for at least 100 times; warmer pack and blanket provide at least 500 hours of warmth
- InstaWarmer – One size (1x)
Optional Accessories & Add-ons
Product Documents, Manuals & Brochures
User Manual: InstaWarmer
Cleaning Guide: IncuBlanket
Microwave Guide: InstaWarmer
Boiling Guide: InstaWarmer
FDA Certificate: Incublanket
FDA Certificate: InstaWarmer
How is the Wipeable IncuBlanket cleaned and decontaminated?
The infant warming blanket is wipeable. DO NOT immerse this IncuBlanket in water. To clean, simply wipe down both smooth sides with standard alcohol wipes or sterilization cleaning fluid or hot soap and water.
How does the InstaWarmer generate heat?
The Warmilu InstaWarmer used phase-change technology to store and release heat like a thermal battery. When the pack is in a liquid state, it can be activated by clicking the disk in the corner. You will feel warmth spreading within seconds.
How do I reset my InstaWarmer?
Are the chemicals in the InstaWarmer toxic?
How long does the InstaWarmer generate heat?
The InstaWarmer can generate heat for 3-6 hours depending on the ambient air temperature and placement.
- 1x Wipeable IncuBlanket
- 1x InstaWarmer – One size
1 year limited warranty
– Cheryl C., Alaska, USA
It works, it generates heat, starts immediately, easy to start the heating with metal disk mechanism, nice product design and heating process, portable – no wires!
– Perry P., Georgia, USA