Lead Qualification Personnel
VIA Global Health (www.viaglobalhealth.com) is reinventing the global healthcare supply chain with a vision to scale health innovation to the 6 billion people living in emerging economies. Leveraging our broad product portfolio, available through an online marketplace and local sales resources, VIA connects global healthcare equipment suppliers to a network of verified local buyers with a mission to provide universal access to the tools that enable quality healthcare.
The Lead Qualification Specialist is responsible for reviewing and qualifying inbound leads to determine if they fit into the probable target customer group. This involves assessing the lead’s needs, authentic interest, delivery destination, budget, and timeline, as well as their authority to make a purchase decision. The Lead Qualification Specialist also works to identify any potential red flags, such as unqualified leads or leads that are not a good fit for the company’s products or services.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Review and qualify inbound leads to determine if they are a good fit for the company’s products or services.
- Assess the lead’s needs, budget, timeline, and authority to make a purchase decision.
- Identify any potential red flags, such as unqualified leads or not a good fit for the company’s products or services.
- Contact leads to learn more about their needs and to answer any questions they may have.
- Qualify leads based on the company’s lead scoring criteria.
- Route qualified leads to the appropriate sales representatives.
- Track and report on lead qualification metrics.
Required Skills and Competencies:
At VIA Global Health, we are building a culture that is collaborative, humble, respectful, innovative, and committed. As such, we are looking for someone who embodies these qualities and who has demonstrated themselves to be a lifelong learner who is committed to helping others. For this role specifically, you will also possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in lead qualification or a related role.
- Sales and marketing principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic IT competency.
- Ability to research and gather information on potential leads.
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with lead scoring and nurturing techniques.
- Experience with LinkedIn prospecting.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho or other CRM software.
Additional Details and Benefits:
- This position is full-time and based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Start Date: 1st December 2023
- Employee status: Contractual
- Benefits include
- Office closure during federally recognized holidays
- One week full office closure at the end of the calendar year
How to Apply
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Select the button, “Apply here” and fill out the form. Make sure you attach your resume, and give a short (max. 250 words) statement explaining why you think you would be a good fit for VIA and this role.
Or, submit resume and no more than 250 words explaining why you are a great fit for this position to email@example.com.