Important Purchasing Information
Unable to ship to: Canada, United States
Unbale to sell to: Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam
MOQ Shipping Dimensions (Depth), cm = 16
MOQ Shipping Dimensions (Length), cm = 30
MOQ Shipping Dimensions (Width), cm = 21
MOQ Shipping Weight (G.W) (kgs) = 2
Rapid, safe, and easy measurement of bilirubin in blood from newborns. Optimized for accurate analysis with just a few drops of whole blood. Results are presented after 2 minutes as a numeric value on the display of the instrument. Time and cost saving.
Flexible & Portable
Battery indication and capacity of eight working hours, charged with micro-USB connector, charger included. Storage and memory function with 25 results stored locally in the instrument.
High-precision testing with a quantification range of 150-500 µmol/L (9-29 mg/dL). High tolerance for hemolysis and accurate results at up to 60% hematocrit, which can be a problem with traditional test methods.
Unique design, easy to handle. The POC-Analyzer is calibrated during manufacturing. Each test cassette contains information needed for automatic calibration of the results; no recalibration needed.
- Dimensions: 120 x 93 x 210 mm (W x H x D)
- Net weight: 0.9 kg
Test Cassette Measurements
- Dimensions: 23.2 x 42.1 x 8.7 mm (W x H x D)
- Net weight: 2.79 g
Performance Neo-Bilirubin Test
- Detection range: 150-500 µmol/L (9-29 mg/dL)
- Accuracy <150 µmol/L (<9 mg/dL): 12.9%
- Accuracy 150-500 µmol/L (9-29 mg/dL): 8.8%
- Accuracy >500 µmol/L (>29 mg/dL): 4.0%
- No interference from hemolysis up to 2 g/L
- Accurate results at up to 60% hematocrite
- Measurement time: 2 minutes
- Battery: Powered by a Li-Ion battery
- Charger: Micro-USB connection (USB-adapter provided) (CE-approved, in 100-240V AC/50-60Hz<500mA, out 5V DC)
- Temperature: 18-28°C (64.4-82.4 F)
- Humidity: 20-80% RH
Transportation and Storage
- Temperature: 10-40˚C (50-104 F)
- Humidity 10-90% RH
- Battery charger and adapter (1x)
- Neo-Bilirubin test cassettes (20x)
Optional Accessories & Add-ons
Product Documents, Manuals & Brochures
Free Sales Certificate
Declaration of Conformity - CE Mark
Where can the tests be performed?
Which unit in a hospital or healthcare facility should use the Calmark POC system?
When should the test be performed?
Why is it important to use an invasive method for bilirubin diagnostics?
What is the advantage of using Calmark POC instead of a traditional laboratory blood test?
What is the qualification range/interval?
Does the instrument need to be calibrated?
How can I clean the instrument?
Lift the cassette holder to clean the camera window properly. Use only approved cleaning agents and do not use the instrument if there are visible dirt or damage to the glass.
How long can the POC-Analyzer be used without charging the battery?
Studies & Trials
- 1x POC-Analyzer Neo Main Unit
- 1x Battery charger
- 20x Neo-Bilirubin Test Cassettes (1x pack)
|Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Tanzania, UAE, Bahrain|